[Nix-dev] Nix failed to build on FreeBSD 9.1

Henry Lenzi hank.lenzi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:20:17 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:26 PM, James Cook <james.cook at utoronto.ca> wrote:
> It looks like you're missing something related to docbook.  Did you
> try installing the textproc/docbook port, or looking for other ports
> related to docbook?

Yes, I did install the docbook port, but there's something missing
regarding Relax NG.
 As I know nothing about DocBook, there isn't anything I can do in the
short term.

> I guess as a hack you can probably make doc not be built.  Maybe
> editing doc/Makefile or removing the doc subdirectory would do it.
>
> Good luck!
>   James

I was actually hoping whoever made the Makefiles would give me a tip
on how to do that.
The Makefile is huge and...complex, I'm afraid.

Regards,
Hank