[Nix-dev] ghc-7.6.3 vs haskellPlatform collision

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Sat Nov 9 20:47:59 CET 2013

Hi Sergey,

 > I've applied your patch. Nixos rebuilds without errors or conflicts.
 > Unfortunately, I can't 'cabal install' one of my Haskell projects any
 > more.

I've found the error and fixed it in commit 981c2873. Thank you very
much for testing the patch!

If you have the chance, could you please apply

  https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/1188.patch

to a recent version of Nixpkgs (i.e. one that has 981c2873) and try to
build cake3 one more time, please? I've checked it locally, and it
worked fine, but I'd like to be sure that the problem is really gone.

Thanks for your help,
Peter