[Nix-dev] Wiki spam

Eelco Dolstra eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com
Wed Nov 13 16:12:23 CET 2013

Hi all,

I've done another purge of spam pages / accounts on the wiki [1].  Let's try to
keep it spam-free this time :-)  If you care about making/keeping the wiki
useful and want to help, please let me know and I can give you access rights to
block spammers and all that.

I've also enabled the spam blacklist extension
(http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SpamBlacklist), which might help a bit.

[1] Mostly done by deleting almost all pages that had no incoming links.
Hopefully I didn't delete any legitimate content :-)  Please make sure that when
you add a page, it is linked from another article.  Otherwise it may get nuked
in the future.

--
Eelco Dolstra | LogicBlox, Inc. | http://nixos.org/~eelco/