[Nix-dev] Wiki spam

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Nov 13 16:43:54 CET 2013

Well done (Thanks!).
Pressing random page link 10 times only showed 'nix' content this time.

This is mentioned here: https://nixos.org/wiki/Contributing briefly now.

> help ..
I'd like to prevent spam rather then deleting spam. Thus if
If there are still problems I'd like to implement what I proposed.
The proposal is mentioned on this updated page:
https://nixos.org/wiki/TODO_-_Cleaning_up_wiki_spam

It was about introducing a custom cookie which must be set in order to
see the standard registration/login forms. That would be set by
redirecting to a simple form whose action would set the cookie.

Thus if there are still problems please let me know.

Marc Weber