[Nix-dev] How to package Heroku Toolbelt?

Jonas Pfenniger (zimbatm) zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Sun Nov 17 23:59:59 CET 2013

Alternatively you could also just install the "heroku" and the "foreman"
gem for the same effect.
The toolbelt is really just a distribution of these gems with a bundled
ruby interpreter, it's principally meant for OSes with a broken package
management like OSX and Windows (they want to avoid support for
mis-configured ruby installs).