[Nix-dev] NixOS Live CD (Graphic) Boot Failure

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:13:04 CET 2014

So did you try switching/reseating the cable? Perhaps put the drive on a
different port? It does seem to be hardware from search results.

It could be that Linux exercises the disk differently from Windows...

Of course it is odd that the Linux mint one works. It would be interesting
to see which kernel options are enabled vs on nixos...