[Nix-dev] Security channel proposal

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:26:07 CEST 2014

It sounds like a necessary evil.

Another option would be to make Hydra super fast... What has been explored
to optimize compile speeds? Using distcc, ccache, SSD, elastic scaling?

What if we had a security build fund that we could use to briefly run 500
machines to complete security builds? Would that allow 2-hour security
rollouts?

Wout.