[Nix-dev] Qt Oxygen style in nixpkgs

Thomas Tuegel ttuegel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 00:46:19 CET 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 6:38 PM, Kirill Elagin <kirelagin at gmail.com> wrote:
> However I still have a question. For some reason Qt falled back not to a
> “built-in” style but for the Phase style plugin and seems that this one
> worked fine. Do you have an idea why? Is that just a happy coincidence?

Styles that ship with Qt will be on the RPATH of the nixpkgs qtconfig
executable, so it should find them. If that your distro's version of
that style was on QT_PLUGIN_PATH, that would probably override the
built-in version and cause problems, but it looks like your distro
sets a QT_PLUGIN_PATH that avoids that.

Hope this helps!

--
Thomas Tuegel