[Nix-dev] haskellNG binary cache

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:51:49 CET 2015

Well, it’s probably just me. I’m still not completely getting all this
Hydra stuff and how channels are updated, but I just checked out the commit
that is the input of a more recent and apparently more successful evaluation
<http://hydra.nixos.org/eval/1178005> and now looks like everything will be
fine after I download another dozen of gigabytes :). Sorry for the noise.