[Nix-dev] What license does the content of the nixos wiki and the manuals have?

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 19:52:16 CEST 2015

On 09/24/2015 05:24 PM, Domen Kožar wrote:
> I'm all for permissive creative commons license.

It might be good to have the same license for wiki and nix{pkgs,os,}
docs, allowing us to move content around freely.

I'm no lawyer, too, but I think there's also the issue of the copyright
holder, which might be the foundation, for example. And the question of
"asking everyone" seems rather difficult; moreover, I'm not sure what
kind of approval is needed (I'm afraid a paper-written one in some
jurisdictions).

Vladimir