[Nix-dev] Limiting access to only maintained packages and ensuring core packages are maintained

Layus layus.on at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 22:58:27 CEST 2016

Hi Shea,

I like this idea, except for the part where you forcefully remove
maintainers.
I have always seen maintainers as knowledgeable on the package, not
bound to reply on issues about it.
Just ensure that X is big enough :-).

I really like this idea if we limit (3.) to release-small packages or
some subset of core packages.

-- Layus.