[Nix-dev] Limiting access to only maintained packages and ensuring core packages are maintained

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Fri Sep 2 23:16:24 CEST 2016

Why can't people use the commit logs to see who is knowledgeable? I
believe we should have some way to denote "this person has committed to
make reasonable efforts to keep this package working properly", and the
maintainers field seems the right fit.

But anyway, limiting 3 to release-small or whatever important subset we
choose is a good change even if we don't go all the way.

~Shea