[Nix-dev] NixOps usage survey.

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Tue Sep 6 00:31:21 CEST 2016

If you're on a system with a pure stdenv (linux or pure-darwin) and find
yourself needing to turn off the sandbox, most likely there is a bug in
nix or you are doing something wrong. Please don't recommend turning off
the sandbox unless you are very sure you know what you're doing and that
the person you're recommending it to understands the relevant issues.