[Nix-dev] What's the "perfect setup" for hacking on Nix?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sat Apr 15 13:25:53 CEST 2017

If you want to change Vim, also have a look at
https://github.com/MarcWeber/vim-addon-errorformats
which allows to load multiple error formats and or
https://github.com/MarcWeber/vim-addon-nix
which already has an implementation.

I personally never liked syntastic because it mixed running syntax
checks and running scripts in the same plugin, therefore I forke
https://github.com/MarcWeber/vim-addon-syntax-checker
It also allows defining multiple checkers and debug which one is
"usable" or not (for instance because executables are missing)

But that's my personal preference. Never added nix cause I use
vim-addon-nix.

Marc Weber