[Nix-dev] Nix v1.11.7 now plays well with Homebrew on macOS

Mayeu m at mayeu.me
Sat Feb 25 19:12:01 CET 2017

Hello,

So I did not really participate in solving this issue, but I just wanted to point out that a recent fix avoid the dreaded SSL certificate error when using Homebrew with the nix environment loaded!

A big thank you to all of the participants who helped solve this [1], it really helps to be able to use nix on macOS <3

[1] https://github.com/NixOS/nix/issues/921#issuecomment-281971377

--
Mayeu a.k.a Matthieu
http://mayeu.me