[Nix-dev] Call For Maintainers - Fractalide BETA release

Profpatsch mail at profpatsch.de
Thu Jan 12 15:16:20 CET 2017

On 17-01-12 09:16pm, stewart mackenzie wrote:
> Reproducible functions adds a new vertical design space to Nix/NixOS,
> it's pretty huge in my books, given that monolith apps can be combined
> in only a certain amount of ways. Next came the reproducible
> libraries, which can be combined into even more ways. Now this new
> feature introduces a whole new level of mix-and-matchability.

I didn’t want to appear condescending, I just saw a big (very big)
wall of tl;dr text and a quick overview and why this is interesting
to Nix(OS) developers would be very helpful.

Can you provide a pitch in two sentences?
(that will be important to tell people about your probably very
interesting idea in general!)

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es