[Nix-dev] Call For Maintainers - Fractalide BETA release

Moritz Ulrich moritz at tarn-vedra.de
Thu Jan 12 14:48:25 CET 2017

stewart mackenzie <setori88 at gmail.com> writes:

> Nix's very existence revolves around solving an insanely hard problem,
> that of reproducibility, it's the only project that actually gets it
> right.
> Reproducible monolith apps have _everything_ to do with Nix/NixOS
> Reproducible libraries have _everything_ to do with Nix/NixOS

Yes, you're using Nix in your project. I'm using Nix in my projects too,
as is for example https://github.com/hercules-ci/hercules.

However, you don't see announcement mails every other day, as they don't
belong to this list. This list is for coordinating development of nix,
not for announcements of random projects using nix.

Maybe - if enough people are interested - we can start a mailing list for
this approach. Not sure if anyone is interested in this, though.