[Nix-dev] linux/version.h

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:40:10 CEST 2010

That kind of check will not work, for example, cross-compiling.

Usually, the tests for header files are done using the C preprocessor
(gcc -E  - autoconf already finds it), giving it a source file
mentioning the header file. This kind of test would work in nix.

Maybe this will help as a message to the upstream developers?