[Nix-dev] [***SPAM***] git-svn, e-mails

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud+nix at ya.ru
Thu Apr 29 12:06:44 CEST 2010

Hi!

I plan to create a proper git-svn clone of nixpkgs. Then I'll push it to
gitorious, and will use git branches for testing.

As you may know, git requires e-mails instead of logins. I took most of the
e-mails from the recent ML history. Therefore, two questions:

1. I haven't found the e-mails of the following commiters (though I haven't
spent too much time on searching):

LennartKats
amiddelk
andres
armijn
astsmtl
bdumitriu
cddouma
maggesi
mbravenboer
merijn
pjotrp
rbroek
root
skolthof
thammers
valentin
visser
wbreejen

Could you please tell me their e-mails? Else I'll use some dummy e-mails
like login at nixos.org.

2. If you prefer me to use another e-mail (not the e-mail used in ML), tell
me, please.