[Nix-dev] Re: git-svn, e-mails

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Thu Apr 29 14:05:09 CEST 2010

Hi Yury,

"Yury G. Kudryashov" <urkud+nix at ya.ru> writes:

> I plan to create a proper git-svn clone of nixpkgs. Then I'll push it to
> gitorious, and will use git branches for testing.

For the record, Nixpkgs-libre uses Git:
<http://repo.or.cz/w/nixpkgs-libre.git>.

Since its ‘master’ corresponds to Nixpkgs/trunk already, it would be
nice if we could coordinate to avoid creating yet another git-svn clone.
OTOH, I’d expect cooperation to occur exclusively via the SVN repo for
the time being.

I didn’t go through the trouble of converting login names to full names
and email addresses.  I think it doesn’t make much sense anyway as long
as the SVN repo is still active and new accounts are created.

Thanks,
Ludo’.