[Nix-dev] icon-cache problem

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 19:58:40 CET 2013

OK, I see. Really, I found many packages doing

  preFixup = "rm $out/share/icons/hicolor/icon-theme.cache";

so I'll post similar update for gparted for now. Regarding hooks - I
think I don't completely understand the idea: who should declare/own
those hooks? And if we decide to follow the 'fixup' way, then why
don't we simply hardcode this [rm
$out/share/icons/hicolor/icon-theme.cache] into fixup stage?

Sergey