[Nix-dev] Too many open issues

Guillaume Maudoux (Layus) layus.on at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:58:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have tried code triage for some weeks, and finally stopped using it.

Yes, it allows to spread attention to many issues, but many issues do not need attention, either because they are already in progress, or because nobody really cares.

Some issues are even weirder, like the 200 issues opened automatically for wiki migration. These are the only one that could benefit from auto close.

Codetriage is not the solution, and not really a solution.

Regards,

-- Layus.