[Nix-dev] Call For Maintainers - Fractalide BETA release

Peter Simons simons at nospf.cryp.to
Thu Jan 12 14:48:50 CET 2017

Hi Herwig,

 > Profpatsch is actually being quite courteous by politely pointing out
 > that your message fails to be relevant to nix-dev, instead of
 > ignoring you, like the rest of us do.

please speak for yourself. I found Stewart's message both interesting
and relevant for this mailing list -- much more so than the trolling and
flaming that followed it. I did not respond simply because I had nothing
meaningful to say, so please don't include me in that "us" crowd that
apparently ignores Stewart because I don't.

Best regards,
Peter