[Nix-dev] Call For Maintainers - Fractalide BETA release

Henry Mensching menschh at mail.nmc.edu
Thu Jan 12 21:05:06 CET 2017

I agree with zimbatm. I find the GUIX posts very topical and heavily
geared towards my perceived notion of this mailing-list's mission
(although I'm currently just lurking to hone my Nix).

I admit that I have not looked into fractalide, which could very much
be topical, however some form of guidelines would be helpful
especially in case a future  deluge of "Hey look what I did with
Nix!!!" posts set precedent for a less-than-focused community.

No comment on the fractalide matter though, I do not understand the
situation quite as well as others here.